Покупатель получает товар по указанному в заявке адресу.
При оформлении заказа, покупатель выбирает желаемый способ оплаты и доставки. Срок доставки зависит от условий производителя и указывается в момент оформления заказа.
Получение заказа курьерской службой осуществляется в течении 1-7 рабочих дней (если товар доступен) с момента совершения заказа.
Доставка по адресу
По рабочим дням с 08:00-22:00
Доставка по адресу осуществляется при помощи курьерской службы DPD. Доставка товаров осуществляется у удобное для покупателя время (с 8:00 – 14:00, c 14:00-18:00, c 18:00 – 22:00), если Товар заказан с доставкой по конкретному адресу в Риге, Цесисе, Дуагавпилсе, Елгаве, Лиепае, Резекне, Салдусе, Талси, Валмиере или Вентсписле.
По остальной территории Латвии доставка осуществляется с 09:00- 17:00. Курьер с Тобой свяжется не позднее, чем за 30 мин до определенного времени доставки
Доставка в пункты назначения
По всей Латвии: с 00:00-24:00
При оформлении заказа и указанием вида доставки Покупатель указывает вид доставки – “Pickup Paku Bode”, “Circle K”, “Latvijas Pasts”, “Omniva”или “Pasta Stacija”. Когда заказанный товар будет доставлен в пункт получения, Покупателю придет СМС со всей необходимой для получения информацией
При оформлении заказа Покупатель может выбрать подарочную упаковку товараКогда Покупатель совершает заказ - мы проинформируем на адрес электронной почты и по SMS о дальнейшем передвижении Твоего заказа до момента, пока Ты его получишь.
Product returns and warranty
Customers of Giftforyou online shop, who have purchased a product of inappropriate quality have a right to require replacement or return. The procedure for replacement and return of products is carried out in accordance with regulations established in the article 363 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania and in the rules of retail trade.
Peculiarities of non-food products return and exchange
A customer who has been sold a product of inappropriate quality has a right to:
1. Require the seller to eliminate the defects of the product free of charge (to repair the product);
2. Require the seller to replace a product of inappropriate quality free of charge with a good quality product;
3. Require the seller to reduce the price accordingly;
4. Unilaterally terminate the contract and demand repayment of the price paid. The customer has no right to demand termination of the contract if the defect of the product is insignificant.
When the customer terminates the contract for an inappropriate quality of the product, the seller must return the price paid immediately after the receipt of an inappropriate quality product. If at the time of acceptance of an inappropriate quality product, the seller does not have the required amount of money to be returned, it must be returned to the consumer no later than 15 days after the receipt of product, unless otherwise agreed between the seller and the customer.
The cost of returning a product of inappropriate quality goes to the seller.
In all other cases, the customer is entitled to compensation for the losses caused by the sale of a product of inappropriate quality. The elimination of defects of a product is also considered to be losses if the seller has not eliminated the defects within a reasonable period of time and it was done by the customer or third parties.
The seller is responsible for the product‘s defects which become evident within two years after delivery unless the law or contract provides for another term.
If not proven otherwise, a defect of the product, within 6 months of the product being transferred, is considered to have been existing at the time of the transfer, unless those cases, when it is incompatible with the format of the product.
Contacting the seller and the service provider
The products are replaced and returned at the consumer's written request, in which he is required to state the reason (defect of product) for which the purchased product does not satisfy the consumer and one of the requirements. The request must be sent by email [email protected] The request form is accompanied by a document confirming the purchase-sale of the product from this vendor, a photo of the product showing that it was defective or not in accordance with the product description.
Product exchange place
The customer, upon submitting a request for replacement of the product, is informed about the product‘s dispatch to the seller time, place (address) and payment.
All returned products must have authentic labels, protective bags and original packaging.
Retail trade rules distinguish a list of products where the customer's requirement to replace a disliked good quality product with an analogous one or refund the money paid for it can only be met with the seller's consent. The list includes these products:
• perfumery, cosmetic and toilet preparations;
• photography and cinematography products;
• printed books, reproductions and other articles of the printing industry;
• knitted men, boys, women or girls underwear;
• baby clothes;
• tights, socks, anklets and other similar articles;
• sewn men, boys, women or girls underwear, nightdresses, pyjamas and other similar articles;
• bras, waistcoats, corsets and other similar articles;
• pearls, gemstones, precious metals and other similar articles (excluding imitation jewellery);
• machinery and mechanical equipment;
• electrical machinery and equipment, sound recorders and reproducers, and TV video and sound recorders and reproducers;
• road transport measures;
• Optical, photographic, cinematographic, measurement, control, medical or surgical devices and apparatus;
• music instruments;
• furniture, bedding, lighting;
• toys, games (except sports and fishing tackle);
• works of art, collectibles and antiques.
UAB "Ecomedia Group"
OSOM Oral Care „Mint“, OSOMORALWF128MINT
Oral irrigator OSOM Oral Care Mint, OSOMORALWF128MINT, IPX7, LCD screen, green color
The OSOM Oral Care Mint Oral Irrigator removes food debris from the interdental space with a stream of water. This is a great alternative to interdental floss. Take care of your teeth and gums much easier and more efficiently with this high quality oral irrigator. It is also an indispensable device for proper maintenance of braces.
Comprehensive oral care
A stream of water removes bacteria from the periodontal pockets. A strong water jet gently massages the gums and makes daily oral care a pleasure.
Maintenance of bridges, crowns or braces
The OSOM Oral Care Irrigator makes brace maintenance and cleaning particularly easy. A stream of water removes trapped food particles from bridges, crowns or braces.
Water flow regulation
Select the required mode as needed. Choose between the lowest SOFT current at the beginning of the mode, the NORMAL mode, or the PULSE water stream to release stubborn food particles in the interdental space.
Large water capacity
Large water tanks will last for 45 s. continuous operation of the device.
Easy to clean
The appliance has an easy-to-clean water tank with a sealed water filler cap. You can also remove the nozzle with just one click of a button.
• Direct the flow of water perpendicular to the teeth or between the teeth and gums.
• Spray with a short stop on each tooth until you clean all the teeth.
• Start with the rear teeth and move to the front teeth.
• Pay special attention to interdental spaces and staples (if any).
• Hold the device perpendicular for best results.
• NORMAL - medium strength cleaning. Pressure 40-90 PSI. 6000-7000 rpm
• SOFT - gentle cleaning of teeth and gums. Pressure 20-50 PSI. 5000-6500 rpm
• PULSE - Efficient removal of plaque and food debris with a strong, pulsating current. Pressure 15-90 PSI. 4000-7000 rpm
• Routine cleaning nozzle. Use this nozzle to clean plaque and whiten your teeth.
• Orthodontic nozzle. Clean and rinse hard-to-reach areas around braces and other areas that require special care.
• Tongue cleaning nozzle. This nozzle will help eliminate bad breath and keep you refreshed. Select the pulsation mode and easily attach the nozzle in the middle of the tongue.
Exclusive features of the oral irrigator:
• Ergonomic and comfortable handle.
• Large, easy-to-clean water tank.
• Operating modes: medium - gentle - pulsating.
• Sufficient water capacity: 45 s. operation.
• Charging time: 16 hours.
• Easily removable nozzle.
• Included nozzles: normal / orthodontic / tongue cleaning.
• Charge indicator: yes.
• LCD screen: yes.
• Water protection: IPX7.
No posts found